Monday, September 20, 2010

Why I wasted 2min of your time

You guys are probably thinking that I'm this miserable emo bitch who doesn't have a life. And I just love that you guys hate me. Attention whores, unite! 

Seriously though, I'm not emo. Blood is disgusting. What the hell are you guys thinking.

I'm not miserable. I just love saying what I feel and it just so happens they're not sweet and sickly. Is sweet and sickly even an adjective? Isn't it sickly sweet? Bahh, who gives a shit. I told you, I don't care. Just don't ever let me read you write HE'S SCENT or WHO CARE on my page or I will murder you.

Yes I was kidding. Laugh. It's good for you.

I am a bitch. Not the kind that pulls other girls' hair outside bars or in the campus. What am I saying...those aren't bitches. They're garbage. Smile if you agree. You didn't. So you're probably one of them. Stop reading. NOW. Because I love picking on your kind.

Back to me. I love being a smart ass. And yes again, I'm smart. Not obvious? Good, coz I know one of these days you'll call me a stupid bitch. Bravo. Too defensive? Yes. I hate it when people think they've achieved something when they comment like that.

Unfortunately, I do have a life. Too much in fact that I need an angst blog just to balance out all the stress of my busy busy life. I love what I do. But too much of everything, surprisingly, is bad for you. But that doesn't apply to ice cream and cake. Nevvaaaah!

So to all you future haters, you just made Jesus cry.

Don't you just love it when people end things that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment