Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gawd

Warning(because I'm feeling nice today): this is an angst blog. If you're in a good mood, please don't read this.


I hate myself right now. What the hell am I doing keeping this horrible, well not horrible, just horribly annoying person in my life. I could just say "fuck off'" and end the misery but somehow that doesn't feel right either. I dunno. Sorry, that's my conscience talking.

You know how there are just those certain people that you can't stand? But you stick around anyways just to keep the peace? It's sorta like that. This person annoys the shit out of me. Ever since, it's been "oh my gawd(yes,I'm gay that way), look at me you guys, I'm so fucking important. Oh hey, why the hell aren't you guys spending all your fucking time looking, admiring and openly praising me? Hey I'm this. I'm that. Ooh, are you jealous?? I bet you are... Be impressed! I'm so fucking impressive. Everything I do is impressive. PLEASE BE IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when somebody else is taking the limelight for a change, I won't even give one encouraging remark. I'm this sweet innocent never-at-fault uhmm 'person'(haha. no gender please)". 

I'm pissed. I'm annoyed. But that's just me. But I do feel sorry for you. I know you live off other people's approval. Other people's oooh's and aaah's. Your perpetual need to make people stare in awe. But you never impressed me. I don't know why. Maybe because I never wanted anything that you have. Maybe because there's nothing impressive about desperation. Maybe, just maybe... there was nothing really that special about you in the first place. Sorry



Told you that was a complete waste of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment