Monday, September 20, 2010

How Would Jesus Do in Bed?

Just an FYI: I'm not an atheist. I'm not agnostic. I'm Catholic. I love God. I go to church. I pray as often as I can. And I don't come into your homes in the middle of the night and touch your children.


Now I'm not the one to judge. You can believe in whatever the fuck you want to. But when it starts sounding crazy, don't blame me if I laugh and write about you :)) Even if you are my friend.




No words can ever express the LOL in this




Imagine how stupid I felt when I was just about to congratulate her when I saw those comments. Now I don't know about you guys, but all I could imagine was a guy being baked in the oven, made to be "just right" by God. And God's being all Martha Stewart in St. Peter's little kitchen. *Laughing so hard.

I know you'll hate me. I know you'll mock me. I know you'll judge me. You'll probably even sue me. But as God as my witness, that was too fucked up to not be punned. *big BIG smirk*

If you're still pissed. Call God. He might just turn me into salt and sprinkle me all over your future husband. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment