Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Papa John Lloyd


Dear Papa John Lloyd,

You know I love you to death. I've loved you for 12 years. I loved you despite koolits (that was just wrong). I loved you with eye bags. I loved you even when your script made me want to shoot you. I loved you even when everybody said you weren't cute. I'd do anything just to support you. I'd buy 6 boxes of Biogesic even though I only have P50 in my wallet just so you'd always be the endorser. But....

Don't you think you're pushing your luck with Imortal?

I'd still watch it. I'd still scream in delight when I see you on the screen. I'd still watch it again on youtube just so I can see you every minute of every day. But I'm not too happy to push aside my pride just to watch that crap. But I will

Let's face it. If Twilight had a fat ugly twin, that'd be your new show

But just as I am willing to rob a pharmacy for 6 boxes of paracetamol......I'll forget my parents paid a shit load of money just to pay for my education and.......support your freakin show. 

Sheesh, the things Im willing to do for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment